Wednesday, July 29, 2009

You know what...

I don't understand what people's fascination is with making other people feel like shit? Do you get off by the feeling that "OMG SOMEONE CRIED CAUSE OF ME IM SO AWESOME?!?" Like who the fuck do you think you are? And a nother thing. Calling people names when you dont even know them is wrong, im pretty sure your mother and father told you that when you were growing up and if not then i guess you have a parent who is just like Hilter. 

I got to a new school, the other one was way shithouse, and im thinking that maybe it will be different at this new school. Well i am half right but you can never escape shit people. LIKE SERIOUSLY IS THERE A GROUP CALLED SPA (SHIT PEOPLES ANONYMOUS)??? DO YOU HAVE SOCIAL GATHERINGS EVERY WEEKEND AND FIND A NEW TARGET? JESUS!  I really love using caps lock to express my feelings towards this matter.
I know what its like to be hurt and stuff. 

So anyway at lunch today these guys, just ASSUMING that i would enjoy it? came up to me and rubbed there asses on me and that....WTF?
Actually by saying WTF im think that it should be FML. 

anyway i have more to talk about on other things so i will save my energy (and caps lock) for another blog.

KTHXBI!,  Confesh.

0 replies:

Post a Comment