Wednesday, December 23, 2009

you know its christmas when

your friend you care for doesnt talk to you for no reason, you hate listening to any type of christmas carol, you hate how the salvation army band come through your street and you get a headache thinking of how much money you have just spent in the last day.

Ok so the first ones not really to do with xmas but its what my blog is about today. I have this really good friend and when i say good i mean shit.

I went to a mates birthday party yesterday and she was there, i said hi and whatever, i was generally happy to see her as i missed her the last week of school. she gave me a cold shoulder, she never spoke to me and then started a fight with hayleys mates. she thinks she is king shit sometimes honestly, and another thing, i love how she always get pissed at me for letting people treat me like shit but shes playing the same game man.

I dont need this fucking bullshit. Im Confessionista bitches. im like 10000000 times better then anyone.

Fuck off Christmas and 2009, bring on new years and some fucking beer!

1 replies:

Unknown said...

Women.

Nuff said

Post a Comment