Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Year 12 Body Of Work

Inspirations
By Ben Grey

My idea is to show my talent that I have for taking photos, I’ve been told my photos work better when set up or given a task to complete so therefore I have decided to incorporate photography, text and design into my body of work.

The title is inspirations and it comes from what I think are my main inspirations in my life at high school. I think that seeing as most teenagers have spent more than half of their lives at school and it plays a big part in how we become as you adults in society.

The main inspiration is Lady Gaga. Her versatility, her style, her flare, her x factor is why I love her so much. She pushes boundaries, and pushes people to see over the normality in life. She inspires me to think past peoples ignorance and I think that one people see past that we can live in a great society.

My friends featured in this book are the main reason why I have survived my final few years at high school. It’s amazing how you can just tell from when first meeting people that you will keep them close to you. Sarah, Kat, Soma, Emma, Jazzy, Georgia, Michael and Olivia are my closet group of friends I have and I am thankful that I still can rely on them for anything.

They are my Inspirations.

0 replies:

Post a Comment