Sunday, February 21, 2010

A society where its ok to tease because of certain things.

Recentally, I won't say when exactly or who, but followers might know
exactly what Im talking about...

Someone was obviously being a dickhead, which by the way is their
natural trait as a person decided to say something to a really decent
girl in my grade. Not only was it hurtful to her but to her family
aswell!

Calling someone that has a normal life "down syndrome" is one of the
lowest things I think I have heard someone say out loud in my entire
life. Just because for the first time in you natural born life you got
something higher in a test then a 1 or a 2 doesn't mean you can tell
someone or even call someone's family "disabled".

What annoys me even more? Is that this person came to school and
expected to be respected like they were before, and let me tell
you...they were.

Disgusting. Seriously, I've never been so angry about something that I
didn't even see, I had to find out from a few sources. And if this
person reads this then good luck to them, Confesh hates your guts and
really you deserve everything that comes to you. And the the poor person
that copped all that, Confesh is here for you!

Thanks you guys, and im sorry I haven't posted in a while!
More tomorrrrrrow!
X, Confesh!

2 replies:

Emma said...

dickhead he is.

Sean said...

He's a fag. Seriously, i'm convinced he takes it up the ass from his bum-buddies.

Post a Comment