Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fuck My Life

im really going to actually cry you guys, if it wasnt for blogging and twitter and friends i would just go and die right now. I was thinking the other day on what other people must think of me. Like when they see me do they just see a fat gay boy that has really bad skin? i mean come on, i know somepeople dont think this but hey, if i was like a certain person in my grade, who by the way is the biggest man-whore since Fabio, and who is also dirtier then the one and only Ke$ha, i would think this about myself.

Is there anyway at all you can better yourself just a little bit? I mean i know i dont need to change myself for anyone and all that shit but really if you think about it, how many of your fellow man actually have more then 1 good thing to say about you, and even then your pushing it for 1 good thing.

i guess im getting all negative cause im just over school and ike work in general. i was going to quit and become a Blogger/Photographer/Chef/Cleaner/Celebrity Blogger/Twitter whore but really what use is it for me to quit school after i have committed for 12 years!

Confesh is feeling a bit depressed and would love some guidance, fuck me im so old.

0 replies:

Post a Comment