Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Feel Like Fucking Carrie Bradshaw.

I just type away at my computer like a fucking zombie, i mean i do have a life, but at the moment Facebook and Twitter are taking over my social life. I have school work and i dont even bother sometimes, i feel very drained like my eyes are cracked like dirt. and then i go to places like school and work and shit people are still around. like can you please stop breading shit people so i dont have to deal with it?

I go to work to like get away, well not get away but like you know what i mean! anyway, so im at work and then its like i have a tatoo and a sign on my fucking face that says "Hey little annoying shit hid kids! come up and say hello to someone who is really in a shit mood!!!' cause if i do then it would make sio much more sense.

And another thing, wouldnt the world be a much better place if we all listend to our parents? cause believe me there have been so many times when i think to myself.... maybe i should? Just a quick thought i guess.

And working at AMF for so long has made me realise how rude some kids are. Like its as if people and by people i mean parents can bring up there children in a way that they back chat, become smart arses and all that other stuff. Like for god's sake, can you just at least do something right?!?

Sorry for all the commotion guys, just in a shit mood, its the mood where i feel like blogging, so i might call it my Confesh mood :) More to come soon!

Love you! MEAN IT!
xx Confesh.

0 replies:

Post a Comment