Sunday, August 16, 2009

Im Really Pissed,

People that you think are friends, turn out to be nothing but a myth. Im
really angry that a friend of mine, that I have known since I was 7 has
decided to wreck it all by being all "im 18 and I can do whatever the
fuck I wanna do, my mum is a bitch and I hate her blah blah".

Give me a fucking break. Seriously, suck it up and just do what your
mother says. If she can push you out of her vagina for 28 hours then you
can be reliable and babysit your brother for 2 hours. It just makes me
mad that someone that I was such good friends with, can end up being
ruined by such behaviour. Im fed up with fucking bullshit, not just from
that person but from society in general. Fuck this shit. Really, I know
that im acting all "depressed emo cunt" but fuck you.

Confesh, out!

0 replies:

Post a Comment