Thursday, August 6, 2009

Just thinking to myself

Why are there some people that have grudges against us, or even hate us? Like i understand if we have done something like MAYJORLY shitty, but for some reasons its like they hate us for some really fucking STUPID reasons. I rememeber this kid hated me ages ago, all because i had the same name as me? WTF?

Anyway, im just reviewing my life, i might wirte a book or something and i was just going over all the shit things that have happend to me throughout my 16 years on this planet and i was actually really badly hurt by some guys at my other school. Now im not scared to announce the school so i'll just say it... LASALLE CATHOLIC COLLEGE....

Notice how its a catholic school? Should there not be people being made fun of in a CATHOLIC SCHOOL? Where most of the population of the school is Marinite Catholic or Orthodox or some Jesus religion, why the FUCK are they being bullies? What i didnt understand when i was there was the fact that they were all those fucking assholes who wore Rosary beads as a fashion statement and like massive arse crosses around and yet they sitll managed to bash me 3 times, call me names and make all my friends turn against me.

You may be asking, "Ben how did you get back up on top?" well the answer is that it has taken me a restraining order, the police, and AVO and me getting beaten up to get back to the top....and im not even there yet as i still get teased at my new school. I guess the safest bet to make about high schools in general is that no matter what school you go to, Catholic and jesus loving, or public and povo, you still will have the dickheads who get off on making peoples lives shit. If i was older and could afford to get a bodygaurd or a hitman, i would...just letting you know.

SO TO ANYONE THAT IS GETTING TEASED BY PEOPLE AT SCHOOL, JUST REMEMEBER THIS;
IGNORE THEM!!! now i know you must get told this alot, but sometimes it does work. I was told by a wise woman, that bullies love jelly beans, and to think of it as iff you have a massive bucket of jelly beans, and everytime you say stuff back to them they feed of the jelly beans, the more you respond the more they will come back. so CLOSE that lid and forget about them. if that doesnt help...email me and i will come and bring people to help you.

YOU KNOW YOU GUUYS LOVE ME!
xx, Confesh.

0 replies:

Post a Comment