Sunday, September 6, 2009

Another day, Another shit person to deal with.


Lets get one thing straight. My Name is BEN, NOT FAGBOY, NOT QUEER, NOT FAG, NOT GAY. IT IS BEN. B-E-N. I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to spell it and pronounce it for that matter. So i guess this explains the title of this post? Well, im really pissed at how i am in YEAR 11. I am 17 Years old and yet shit fucking people in the years below have the nerve to say shit about me. i DONT KNOW YOU, I DONT WANT TO KNOW YOU AND IM PRETTY SURE IF YOU HANG OUTSIDE THE LIBRARY NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW YOU EITHER.

I juts cant stand how some people in this world think its ok to be cunts and get away with it. Sometimes i go and see a friend of mine in the playground, and all these boys walk past me and him and call us fags and shit. Being gay is not a bad thing. I cant stree that enough. i just cant stand how people can be so intolerant towards others.

Sorry for all the Negativity, well this is what the blog is all about hey?
xx Confesh

0 replies:

Post a Comment