Monday, September 21, 2009

Don't you guys just hate it

When you havent seen someone in such a long time, that when you do see them its like the most fucking AWKWARD thing in the world? Like i mean its not just for people that you are friends with, its also people that you hate and cant stand. Like today, i was at Maccas in Bass Hill with a good friend of mine, we walked in ordered, ate then these people from my other school turned up, and like they think there all coy by walking straight past me and like have a smerk and not even bother to say anything, not that i care anyway! BUT then after they order they sit down like inside away from us, but they sit at an angle wher i looke straight at them! Don't you just hate jhow that happens? Maybe its just me but oh well.

I will think of better shit for my blog, im going through exams at the moment so just wait a bit then you will see!

XX LOVE YOU!
MEAN IT!
CONFESH.

0 replies:

Post a Comment