Friday, September 11, 2009

Best Day Ever.

GOT MY GAGA TICKETS, happy happy happy :)

Anyway, dont let the title fool you, i actually had kind of a shit day. Little kids making fun of me, teachers yelling and just shit people in general. Like i understand you have a problem, but you dont have to take down everyone with you! Im lining up to go to class, and this little year 7 mother fucker stands behind me with his friends, and hits my back, tries to call my name and then throws a football at my head. Im just ignoring it cause really, there just shit heads. BUT NO I GOT ALL FIERCE! but really, this time i had enough and i decided to yell at him. I didn't want to hit him cause he is in year 7 and im in year 11 and i would have gotten sued, so i said to him "CAN YOU FUCK OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE?!" HIS response was "HAHAH YOURE A FAG". you know what, so what if im gay? so what if im fat and different. Im so sick of people that decide to be just shit heads and intolerant towards others. Im really fed up!

OMG I THOUGHT THIS WEEK WOULD NEVER END!
by wednesday i thought it was friday, and i thought the same on thursday! But finally its Friday! NO MORE SHIT PEOPLE! for another weekend.

0 replies:

Post a Comment