Monday, November 23, 2009

Delayed

So im so sorry, this is actaully my 100th post, and the video is coming, so please dont be upset!

I uploaded it lastnight and it took aout 2 hours, then after all that waiting, YOUTUBE decided to tell me that it was the wrong format. So im going to remake the video and then put it up tonight, just casue i have more stuff to talk about. so be prepared as the video will cover the following topics

Jewish People, Australian Idol, Shoutouts, Birthday Messages and FACEBOOK!
So please be patient cause i had some people tell me off cause they were waiting for the video. Thanks for ALL your support and hope you guys have a good day!

Celebrating 100 posts,
Confesh. x

2 replies:

adventuresoflame said...

do NOT make me tell you off again ben ;)

adventuresoflame said...

oh and happy 100th ;)

Post a Comment