Saturday, November 7, 2009

youre on my radar

Now im sorry for my email subscribers, this post my just in fact wake you up! So sorry, but its totally worth it! Ok so i haven't been posting in a while and i know i suck, like i mean you wait for me to make new shit.....right? well anyway this week has been the most boring of my life, like i have felt like my brain was going to seep out of my fucking ears! like come-on God, cant you cut me some slack and make something happen? Then i realised, its my birthday on tuesday! The 10th to be exact and i just cant wait, i know its like one day but it will mean that people give me gifts and that :) LOVES IT!

I have been doing...ok at school i guess, im dropping maths THANK JESUS! and i picked up Extension History and im actually regretting it, like i feel like i can be smarter but i feel like every time i walk into the class, "omg im the dumbest person here" maybe i should be more upbeat?


SPEAKING OF BEING UPBEAT i have had so many complaints to me about my Facebook Status updates? like HELLO GTFOver it! like i mean i know i can crap on a bit, but thats what this blog and my twitter are for ASWELL as Facebook. so FUCK OFF everyone who complains, like i mean just find something else to do besides pick at me..

anyway its late and i have work in the morning, thanks you guys!

0 replies:

Post a Comment