Friday, November 20, 2009

Nearly there guys

Not long now till i leave for Canberra and im actually excited. The only thing is that i wont be blogging for like 2 days, unless i email my blogger account and let you guys know the deets!

So last night i got to thinking about certain people. Like what do we as normal people have to do to get accepted into the social ladders these days? Like i know there are some people who are pretty awesome and that they dont care about what people think, but there is people like me who are insecure and blogging is the only way for me to really express myself. People need to get over themselves and just shut up and like do something that does not involve tattoes or making fun of people cause they speak thier minds.


We live in a society where we cant even go to shopping centres without being mugged, or attacked or shot or whatever. No where is safe. I mean im not saying that these people will do it, but its people that think they RUN life.

Ahh im so sick of it, i really am.

email me if you want and tell me your thoughts,
Confesh@gmail.com

0 replies:

Post a Comment