Thursday, November 19, 2009

MY 100th POST SOON!

Hi, so this is my 95th post on my blog and im not sure how i have come up with 94 other topics or really things to talk about. I know i tend to stray away from the topic, or even like repeat myself, but like i always say, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN!

O.K. so this week there has been MUCH talk about one of my friend's blogs. He was voicing an opinion which i thought was good for a young teenager to do? anyway, when i heard of this from some people i was like, well i agree with him on some level or another but like people please just get over it. i mean we do have a thing called freedom of speech and if you ask me, this friend of mine is pretty intelligent and most of what he says he has things to back it up. So to you my friend i say AGREED.

Also this week i joined back to Facebook, i know i know i gave in to it but my friend caved first so i won the bet. I signed back into my account and really i haven't missed anything. Facebook is DEAD is falling to the same fate as Myspace, its getting taken over by people who think that tYPiiiNG lyK Diz is cool and that putting a word after their name like 'Brittany Babyee" ITS NOT COOL! you need to go back to that thing you youngens call BEBO and MYSPACE and leave Facebook alone. I know i sound silly by saying for people to get off but really i dont want my home page flooding up with all that crap like

Jayden Lucas goin 2 da beachh wiff ma gurlz. ft. mah gurl lisahhh
or even
Miss Mishhh ft. leanne in mafs, fuKK da teacha is gaYYY!!

Its annoying yeah? Seriously, lol anyway this wasn't much of a blog but hey, its better then nothing right?

ALSO leave me a comment or tweet me with suggestions on what i should do for my 100th video AND what i should but on my Year 12 Jersey! im up for ANYTHING! so let me know! love y'all!

Totez dedicated to Tozer, write whatever you want man, fuck certain people.!
PEACE

0 replies:

Post a Comment