Saturday, November 7, 2009

sometimes

i feel like i want to go into my room, sit on the floor in the corner, put a pillow on my face and scream till my throat bleeds. Wow what an opener. i mean if you look at it, i know you all don't say it but its true, people do feel like this sometimes, and im probably the only person that has blogged about it. ha!

Weekend:
Thanks for a great weekend by the way everyone who came to AMF this weekend and complained at me and yelled at me. You made my fucking life! I mean if you want to complain about how i make coffee then why don't you come behind this fucking counter and do it yourself.....NO? well t hen go back, sit down and wait for your coffee. But seriously this has been my weekend, whiny, bitchy customers, i cant stand it sometimes.


Homework:
don't even get me stated, i have like a TONNE of stuffs to do but i really could NOT be bothered, i just want to relax. And another thing, i might drop Ext. History, Over Heordotus, Over JFK, Over the word 'Historiography" OVER OVER OVER! I want to focus on my main 3 subjects that i love, Art, Photo and Hospitality.


I dont know you guys, Email me and let me know what you think!

Confesh@gmail.com

0 replies:

Post a Comment