Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ive been such an idiot

Sorry it has been a while since i have blogged, i feel like i have left my child in the hot car while im in the pokies room gambling her nappy money. Any-who, this week has been, well its not over yet but it feels like fucking friday and its not even wednesday.

I deleted my Facebook, partly for a bet with my friend and partly cause im sick of wasting my life telling people what im doing, well maybe im contradicting myself? i mean i do have twitter, well i just think people have just gone to new levels of annoyance and low with facebook, its like you either tell people that your happy or sad. most of my updates were depressive cause my mind is telling me the world is against me when its not. PLEASE DONT SAY TO ME THE WORLD IS MY OYSTER! that saying doesn't even make sense.

Most of my so called 370 "friends" on facebook complained about my updates saying that im updating it too much! WELL EXCUSE ME MR FUCKING FACEBOOK POLICE!

ME: so office what seems to be the problem?
OFFICER: too many facebook updates in one day, your did about 48 today son
ME: oh shit, well you know im a busy person, i like telling people what im doing
OFFICER: that what twitter is for you idiot
ME: oh.........well i have that too.....
OFFICER: your a disgrace to Facebook and ALL SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES EVERYWHERE!

thats what i feel like y'all, and BTW im typing 'y'all' so much now, like i think i need to stop watching Shane Dawson's Miley and Mandy vids and do some homework.

Notice how my blogs are always off topic?

Anyway, since when was it not ok to update your status? like isn't that what its for? get over yourself and just delete me,. i would rather have people enjoy my FB updates then people whining ALL THE FUCKING TIME! jesus.

Also i bought Lady GaGa's new album.

XX, GoOD NIGHT!
Confesh.
p.s. i hope i edited all the spelling mistakes...

1 replies:

RaknoS said...

You didn't correct them all, especially in the "Me:.. Officer:..." bit but don't worry I got it.
And y'all is a mad saying, don't stop saying it

Post a Comment